in the private sector
- assist you in the procurement of, the application for and the administration of financial support from public authorities.
- help you in EU Commission procedures through state aid notifications, assistance in state aid investigation procedures and the handling of competition complaints.
- integrate state resources such as public guarantees or loans from KfW into your corporate financing.
- elaborate UiD reports and notifications of rescuing and restructuring aid for companies in crisis situations.
- develop preventive measures and workshops on state aid compliance and provide you with guidance in recovery proceedings.
- accompany and manage business transactions (state aid due diligence) to avoid recovery risks.
in the public sector
- design private investor tests (PIT) in order to prove market-compliant funding.
- develop state aid law compliant financing structures for infrastructure projects and public private partnerships (PPP).
- assist you in notifications, requests for information, investigation procedures and competition complaints before the EU Commission.
- systematically assess state aid risks for municipal holding companies („red flag report“) through state aid quick checks.
- assist you in the financing of services of general interests through delineation of economic and non-economic services, in the development of entrustment acts and separate accounting systems.
- support you in complying with documentation and transparency requirements regarding state aid compliance.