Read more on the service portfolio of PwC Legal in detail
- regard themselves as contact persons for all public transit market stakeholders.
- design and elaborate public transit financing regulations, funding guidelines and financial statutes for you.
- consider tax optimisation potentials when designing financing regulations and coordinate these with the finance management.
- support you in direct awards to internal operators regarding SME direct awards as well as distress awards.
- advise you on the adoption of general rules and regulations.
- provide guidance during competitive tendering procedures (for both awarding contractors and bidders).
- support you and advise you on the design of fare systems and revenue splitting procedures.
- advise you on restructurings and the formation of partnerships.
- assist you in the formation or modification of linked transit systems.
- advise you regarding public transit specific laws on the compliance with collective wage agreements at Federal state level and on minimum wage legislation.
- assist you in preparing route authorisation procedures and represent you at the respective authority.
- advise you on the legal design of your public transit planning.
- represent you in objection review proceedings and in litigation processes before procurement chambers and administrative courts.
Benefit from our long-standing experience in the public transit sector. We are looking forward to hearing from you.