if you are a public contractor
- assist you in market research.
- assess tender obligations and design procurement agreements outside of the procurement law.
- design national and European procurement proceedings including the definition of appropriate selection and award criteria.
- in cooperation with you elaborate contract and tender documents.
draft public tender notices.
- answer the questions of tenderers for you.
- manage or accompany evaluations and assessments of tender applications and offers.
- negotiate offers, for example, in negotiation procedures.
- manage complaints filed by tenderers.
- legally represent you in first instance review proceedings before the respective review body.
- legally represent you in second or higher instance proceedings before the public procurement division of a Higher Regional Court and up to the European Court of Justice.
- review existing internal procurement guidelines regarding their compliance with procurement law regulations (including specific Federal state regulations, if any) and elaborate respective policies.
if you are a tenderer
- strategically advise you, for example, on the potentials of various specific procurement models (e.g. public private partnerships).
- strategically and contractually plan the formation of bidding consortia.
- take over consultancy tasks, for example, regarding the design of procurement agreements outside of the procurement law.
- review public tender notices and tender documents for any irregularities.
- support you in the formulation of tenderer enquiries.
- review and elaborate tendered contracts.
- advise and guide you on drafting tender applications and offers.
- review tender applications and offers for compliance with the tender specifications.
- review, assess and adapt tendered agreements.
- provide guidance during negotiations.
- file complaints and represent you in review proceedings before national civil and administrative courts as well as before European courts.