through on-going employment law advice.
- draft employment agreements, notices of termination, cease and desist letters and work certificates.
- formulate job advertisements and advise you on recruitment processes including employee data protection.
- design working hours and compensation models as well as company pension schemes.
- advise you on collective employment law issues.
- conclude internal collective wage agreements for you.
- assist you in the termination of employment agreements.
- represent your company in labour courts.
- support you in decision-making and arbitration procedures.
- advise you on all issues regarding temporary employment and minimum wages.
through advice for CEO/CFOs.
- draw up agreements with your management board and/or other organisational bodies.
- advise you on compensation schemes.
during M&A and restructuring processes.
- provide guidance and advice on employment law issues throughout the entire transaction process.
- assist you in transferring employees.
- advise you on social redundancy plans, reconciliation of interests and company or plant agreements.
- develop downsizing plans.
- negotiate with works councils.
- manage litigation processes and represent you in labour courts.
- advise you on social and aliens law and on corporate secondment practices.
- prepare secondment agreements.
- assist you in visa and residency permit matters.