When it comes to energy law, you have to know which way the wind blows.
- Should you purchase electricity yourself on the EEX in future?
- Not getting your fair share as a network operator from the Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur)?
- Biogas power plant or wind park?
To make sure you don't get left in the dark –we join in with your effort to always think (at least) one step ahead. We'll run legal interference for you and point you to new legal solutions. Additionally to large energy suppliers, especially small and medium-sized energy suppliers appreciate having us handle most of the issues and requirements involved.
It's a wise move to do away with those inflexible full supply contracts of the past. Having greater flexibility when purchasing electricity and gas makes your company more flexible and thus more efficient. ... read more
Transportation, distribution and metering is one area that is currently "under construction" for many energy suppliers. Small and medium-sized companies in particular are faced with the task of reinventing their grid companies. ... read more
Whether you plan to generate electricity or heat from fossil fuels or renewable power sources or through refuse incineration – new projects have many legal facets. ... read more
The competition never sleeps: in the battle for customers, companies are offering new electricity rates, modernising their sales concepts or coming up with completely new marketing ideas. What's your plan? ... read more
Here's how we can help:
- Local and district heating structures
- Assisting with tender proceedings
- Advising on mergers, acquisitions and co-operations
- Assisting with restructurings
- Providing representation in formal proceedings from filing to appeal
- Advising companies with energy-intensive production
- Providing representation in civil litigation and administrative court proceedings