Trading, procurement, storage
Diese Seite auf:
It's a wise move to do away with those inflexible full supply contracts of the past. Having greater flexibility when purchasing electricity and gas puts your company into a position to react faster and thus more efficient.
We can help you develop a new procurement system, negotiate new contracts with suppliers and network operators, gain admission to energy exchanges, improve your risk management or rework your balancing group management.
Here's how we can help:
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating purchasing, supply and balancing group agreements including EFET and ISDA agreements
- Assisting with tender proceedings in the context of procurement projects
- Developing risk management tools
- Advising on the German Banking Act (KWG)
- Advising on issues of competition and antitrust law
- Advising on the use of natural gas storage media and participating in storage projects