We're not just lawyers. We're also bridge builders.
- Is the new employee's employment agreement really watertight?
- Which is the right working hours model for us?
- Is it possible to reduce staff on operational grounds?
We at PwC Legal want your company's HR managers, officers and staff to be viewed as competent contact persons. Then we know we've done our job right. Our team of 35 lawyers, many of whom are certified employment law specialists, advise companies of each size, throughout the public and private sectors on all aspects of employment and social law.
Our clients know that our focus includes not just the law, but the larger HR context as well. For example, our advice isn't limited to structuring and negotiating a social redundancy plan and how to draft effective notices of termination - we also give thought upfront as to how best to approach employees with planned actions, gain the confidence of employee representatives and bridge the gaps between all concerned to help amicably achieve the company's objectives.
Our clients benefit from the fact that our lawyers are all industry experts. This is crucial because, although employment laws appear to be uniform from state to state, one must be very familiar with the nuances of the particular industry in order to optimally tailor contract language or prevail in litigation. We're happy to help you in this regard, and if your employees are satisfied, so are we!
Here's how we can help:
- Ongoing employment law advice show
- Drafting employment agreements, notices of termination, cease and desist letters and certificates
- Drafting job descriptions and advising on the recruitment process including data privacy for employees
- Structuring of working hours models, variable compensation models and company pension schemes
- Advising on collective labour law issues
- Executing internal collective agreements
- Support with terminating employment agreements, including representation before labour courts
- Advising directors and officers show
- Drafting agreements for directors, officers and managing directors
- Advising on compensation schemes
- Ongoing advice on M&A and restructurings show
- Ongoing advice on employment law issues throughout the entire transaction process
- Advising on employee transfers
- Drafting social redundancy plans and shop agreements
- Developing plans for downsizing
- Negotiating with works councils
- Litigation management and representation before labour courts
- Secondments show
- Advising on social and alien law
- Advising on corporate secondment practices
- Drafting secondment agreements
- Visa and residency permit issues